NANO POWER PRIMER
The Anti-Fouling Solution
Use with Nano Power Finish on Gel Coat and all boat bottoms, outdrives, trimtabs, rudders, propellers, and other porous surfaces. Helps prevent build-up of algae and barnacles.
Save money, save time and save on chemical use
- Reduces drag, improves fuel efficiency and reduces fuel costs
- Dirt, algae and barnacles do not stick, reducing clean up time by up to 50%
- Protects from UV rays and surface cracking, retards scratches, repels dirt and water, improves the shine
- Easy to use and applies to surfaces in seconds, leaves no residue and adds no weight
- Use on any surface, eliminating the need for other finishing products and reducing your use of hazardous chemicals
- Preserves the boat’s natural beauty and helps maintain its resale value
Protect your gel coat & the appearance of your boat
The smooth gel coat surface of a boat has millions of tiny microscopic pores. These pores fill with microscopic grime if not sealed properly. Bacteria that live in these small pores assist in deterioration. Baking in the hot sun hastens the process. As the gel coat surface gets filled in with chalky debris it looks dull and faded.
The most important thing you can do to prevent deterioration is to protect the gel coat with a protective coating. Nano Power Finish works to seal at the sub-molecular level. Nano-particles are so small they penetrate and seal the tiniest imperfections on the surface, preventing the elements from coming into direct contact with the gel coat. Unfortunately waxes don’t seal the surface (only coat), but leave pockets of air underneath.
Carnauba waxes and “automotive” sealants hold the contamination in place where it continues to oxidize from the inside, under that wax! Waxes also don’t last long. The surface may shine with a wax coat for a while but under that shine the waxes start to melt and bake off at 120 degrees.