Power ThreadsTM All-Purpose Microfiber Cloth
The inexpensive wonder wipe for your home and office!
The Power ThreadsTM All-Purpose Microfiber Cloth - CTA Products LLC gives you absolute value for your cleaning dollar. No amount of dirt, dust or grime can stand up to this wonder wipe. Computers, display cabinets, books shelves and all kinds of wood, glass, metal or paint surfaces come alive under its touch. Sold in convenient packs of three, the 16" x 16" cloth can be used for anything you want to clean safely, effectively and completely.
Purchase microfiber products to save money on paper towels, soaps and cleaners.
How does the All-Purpose Microfiber Cloth work?
- Two-in-one solution: You do not have to use multiple cloths anymore. The plush two-sided construction has one side for applying water or cleaning solution and the other ultra-plush side for drying and polishing.
- 100% cleaning: It is convenient and easy to use. You can wipe away dirt, dust, grime and grease with a minimal amount of effort.
- Streak free shine: Say good-bye to streaks! With the All-Purpose Microfiber Cloth , you can erase all water spots and residue left by cleaners.
- Scratch free: It is especially safe for delicate surfaces. In addition to eliminating lint, it cleans sensitive indicators on your electronics and other household glass items without scratching them.
- Absorbent: As microfiber has a surface area 40 times greater than that of a regular fiber it absorbs up to seven times its weight in liquids. Mopping up even huge spills is no longer a challenge.
- Environmentally friendly: It is durable and cost effective, can be washed up to 500 times thus helping to reduce household and environmental pollution and landfills.
Sign up for our mailing list to learn about new green cleaning products and special offers.
To keep your Power ThreadsTM All Purpose Microfiber Cloth at optimum efficiency, follow the recommended care instructions:
- Machine wash with a mild detergent
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Recommended washing temperature is 140 degrees with temperatures not exceeding 190 degrees
- Machine dry on medium heat
- Do not iron
- Frequent washings are recommended as microfiber can pick up particles that can scratch surfaces
Purchase Power ThreadsTM Microfiber products for eco-friendly, chemical-free and safe cleaning