Microfiber Mesh Cloth
Extraordinary scrubbing power
The Power ThreadsTM Microfiber Mesh Cloth - CTA Products LLC is innovatively designed to provide extra scrubbing action with minimum effort. Sore hands and aching muscles are a thing of the past with this versatile product that is safe to use on automobiles, utensils and appliances, and even in the shower. The Microfiber cleaning cloth is available in blue and green (12"x 12") or silver (16" x 16"), 250 pieces per carton. Order now for chemical-free safe cleaning that removes 98-99% of all dirt with just water.
The scrubbing power, multi-use nature and cost-effectiveness of the Microfiber Mesh Cloth make it a clear winner among traditional cleaning products. Getting rid of stubborn dirt on kitchen utensils and counter tops or bugs on auto grills and hardened dirt on car wheels has never been so easy. It is safe to use as a skin exfoliating cloth and on other delicate items because of its ability to clean and scrub without harming the surface.
How does it work?
- Extra scrubbing action: Designed to eliminate tough or hardened dirt with a minimum amount of effort.
- Multipurpose: Cleans kitchen utensils, appliances, counter tops, car wheels and grills, and can be used as a skin exfoliation cloth.
- Safe for delicate surfaces: Ultra fine fiber cleans and scrubs gently but thoroughly.
- Cost effective: Durable and cost-effective, can be washed up to 500 times.
- Environmentally friendly: Saves money on paper towels, soaps and cleaners, and reduces household and environmental pollution.
Sign up for our mailing list to be up-to-date on the latest convenient and easy-to-use Power ThreadTM Microfiber products.
To keep your Power ThreadsTM Mesh Cloth at optimum efficiency, follow the recommended care instructions:
- Machine wash with a mild detergent
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Recommended washing temperature is 140 degrees with temperatures not exceeding 190 degrees
- Machine dry on low heat or simply hang to dry
- Do not iron
- Frequent washings are recommended as microfiber can pick up particles that can scratch surfaces