Microfiber products clean safely, effectively and completely.
Microfiber is your #1 choice for cleaning and maintaining your home, office and especially your vehicle. From furniture, fine collectibles and lamps, to televisions, computer screens, automobile interiors and exteriors, and even jewelry and glassware. Purchase Microfiber items from Power Threads™ Microfiber for a 100% effective cleaning experience.
What is Microfiber?
Split Microfiber is a synthetic fiber with a denier of less than .15. (Denier is the unit used to describe the density of a fiber.) It is able to penetrate the finest, microscopic particles of dirt and grease on any surface because of its superfine quality. When microfiber strands are woven together they create a surface area 40 times greater than that of a regular fiber, increasing their absorbing power. It is one of the most innovative, efficient and environmentally friendly cleaning products in the market.
● softness ● durability ● absorption ● wicking abilities
Why use Microfiber?
Reduce bacteria: C
- Locks in dirt: Unlike the rounded threads of ordinary cloth which just push dirt along the surface, the numerous wedge-shaped fibers of microfiber grab the particles of grime and pull them into the dense internal structure. Dirt stays locked in the microfiber towel (keeping your hands clean) until it is washed.
- Super absorbent: High-quality microfiber holds up to 7 times its weight in water. This makes wiping even the largest spills in your home, office or car, a breeze.
leaning with microfiber materials reduces bacteria by 99% when compared to only 33% by conventional cleaning materials. Choose microfiber to reduce household and environmental pollution.
- Streak and scratch-free cleaning: Each strand of microfiber is comprised of polyester and polyamide (nylon). Polyester is lyophillic, which means it attracts oil, and polyamide is hydrophilic, which means it attracts water. Grease, oil, water and other liquids adhere directly to the fibers for chemical-free, safe cleaning. The softness of the material prevents scratches on even the most delicate surfaces. Use microfiber for a sparkling clean, streak and scratch-free surface.
- Durable and cost effective: Microfiber cloths are extremely durable, cost effective and easy to care for. They can be washed hundreds of times and still maintain their effectiveness. Simply hand or machine-wash with mild soap.
The reusable nature of microfiber products eliminates unnecessary waste from landfills. As microfiber removes 98-99% of all dirt with just water
it also avoids the use of chemical cleaners that are harmful to your family and the environment.