Nanotechnology, called “the newest science”, is the study of miniaturization. Some examples of success in the field are Ipods, very thin laptop computers, nanowire and nanotube advances in electrical transmission efficiencies; and chemically, our marvelous Nano Power Finish! and other specialty finishes – just to name a few
The polymeric finishing particles are so small they penetrate and seal even the tiniest imperfections in any surface.
Once dried, the tiny finishing particles have penetrated and bonded to the surface, there are no oils, waxes or solvents left on the surface to be deteriorated by the sun and wind, so the finish should last three to four times longer than what you are used to.
These finishes are water borne, inert polymers. They contain none of the environmental hazards associated with petrochemical based waxes or polishes.
It is safer for you, and the environment.
- How do I apply Nano Power Finish ™?
- Spray lightly on clean surface.
- Spread evenly with a soft cloth.
- Leave liquid on surface for 30-60 seconds.
- Buff with a Microfiber or other soft cloth.
Nano Power Finish finishes not only seal and bond with the surface, penetrating up to 80%, compared to 20% average penetration for traditional waxes or polishes, it protects from ultra violet rays and the polymer particles are negatively charged, protecting against static electricity – actually repelling dust and dirt.
Smooth, sealed surfaces produce less friction. Tests are ongoing to determine how much Nano Power Finish. finishes may increase fuel mileage, improve acceleration, increase air flow over lifting surfaces or sails and act as dry lubricants.
Nano Power Finish enhance the appearance of a surface without changing its look, bright shiny finishes, like cars, will shine more brightly and clearly, while more matte finishes, like furniture or cabinets, appear richer without unwanted shine
Click Here is to Learn More on Nano Technology...
Nano Power Finish™ Uses
The ultimate in surface protection: Repels soil, static, sun and friction.
Less Work – More Leisure
Think about all of your most valuable possessions. It is important to you to keep them clean and protected from the elements, but who has the time?
In less than ½ the time you CAN protect your favorite belongings with Nano Power Finish™ - while reducing the use of chemical pollutants as Nano Power Finish™ is water based and environmentally friendly.
- Hull, transom, bulkheads
- Windows, Plexiglas, soft clear vinyl
- Side curtains, tops, sails, guy wires, turnbuckles
- Dashboard, instruments, screens
- Tuna towers, flying bridge components, radar superstructure
- Radar domes, antennae, transducers
- Props, drive shafts, lower units, trim tabs
- Outriggers, metal fixtures, chocks and fittings, line guides
- Anchors, chain and riggings
- Bumpers, Side rails, moorings, buoys and riggings
- Galley and head fixtures and counters
- Bilge and hold surfaces
- Stainless, brass, chrome, copper and steel fittings and fixtures
- Reels, rods, line guides, hooks, artificial baits, sinkers, swivels, leaders
- Body, grill, bumpers, convertible roofs, sun roofs
- Windshields, windows - in & out, mirrors, lights
- Dash, instruments, console, vinyl seat backs, vinyl door sides
- Wheels, hub caps, tires, under carriage
- Firewall, wheel wells, valve covers, breather cans & covers, radiator fins, fans
- Hinges, pivots, threads, nuts
- Water and fluid reservoirs, trunk interior
- Truck beds, tail gates, trailer hitches
- RVs, SUVs, ATVs, motorcycles, motor scooters
- TV & computer screens, furniture and cabinets
- Counter tops, & sinks, kitchen and bath fixtures and appliances
- Range hoods, microwave and stove interiors, cook tops (good to 400 degrees)
- Cabinets, drawer glides, hinges, locks, pivots
- Rotary switches, bearings, door hinges, trim and faces
- Outdoor toys, furniture, umbrellas
- Saw blades, housings, shoes, guards, guides & tables, router housings, blades and tables
- Lathes, mills, grinder bodies, drill presses, drill bits, wet saws
- Hand saws, planes, pliers, crescent wrench gears, clamp gears, guides, screwdriver shafts
- Awls, nail punches, adjustable squares, knife blades
- Lawn mowers, snow blowers, leaf blowers, trimmers, chain saw blades, guides & bodies
- Shovels, trowels, rake blades, scissors, forks, post hole diggers, hedge trimmers
- Tool boxes
- Eye glasses, sun glasses
- Jewelry, watches, gem stones
- Shoes, belts
- CDs, DVDs, Vinyl records
- Ipods, Black Berrys, laptops, cell phone screen and body
- Camera lenses
- Office equipment, computer screens, copier screens
- Scientific and medical electronic equipment and devices
- Silk screen and embroidery equipment
- File drawers, glides, latches
- Telephone housings, control panels
Sports & Recreation
- Water skis, tow tubes, bogie boards, surf boards, wind surfer bottom, rigging and sail
- Snow skis, sled, luge, tabbogan runners, snow boards
- Golf clubs (except handles), golf carts, golf bags, umbrellas
- Fishing tackle
- Firearms, scopes, binoculars
- Shuffle board pucks, curling stones
- Sport vehicles
- Fleets - road, sea, air, rail
- Construction equipment
- Pump and motor housings, shafts, impellers, bearings
- Machine tools, production equipment
- Material handling equipment, trucks, wheels, bearings
- Rental equipment, tools
- Shipping container and overhead door latches, springs, guides
- Dry lube for - switches, relays, axels, spindles, pivots, hinges and glides
- Mold release agent (to 400 degrees farenheit)
Glass & Mirror
- Glass Display Cases
- Doors and Windows
- Escalators (not steps)
- Chandeliers and lighting
- Shelving and racks
- Table and counter tops
- Display Inventory: Glasses, Lenses, Screens, Vases...